Casa Para Niños adheres to the following privacy policies:
1. We collect your personal information only with your informed consent.
2. We use your information for personalization, identification, and communication.
3. We do not sell or redistribute your personal information outside of Casa Para Niños without your prior notice.
Casa Para Niños believes that:
1. You should understand how Casa Para Niños uses the information you provide
2. You have the right to approve the use of that information.
While using the Casa Para Niños website, you may be asked to provide information (such as name, contact information, or other registration information) to Casa Para Niños or their service providers. Casa Para Niños and these entities may use this information to tailor their presentations to you, facilitate your movement through Casa Para Niños website, or communicate separately with you. We will not provide such personally identifiable information to companies outside Casa Para Niños without your prior notice.
Information and documents provided on Casa Para Niños’s website and those of its affiliates are provided “as is” without any warranty. Casa Para Niños uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website; it does not, however, make any representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Casa Para Niños, its suppliers, and the other parties involved in creating and delivering this website’s contents are not liable for any damages arising from use of this site.
Third Party Links
The Casa Para Niños website contains links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Casa Para Niños, and Casa Para Niños is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Casa Para Niños is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by Casa Para Niños.