Antony’s surgery went well so we thank you for praying.
The dollar continues to drop. Guatemalans in the USA think President Trump will throw them all out so they are moving their dollars to Guatemalan banks causing the value to fall.
King David found out with Bathsheba how easy it is to sin. On truth that is magnificent is that God does not pull punches. He tells it like it easy. Think of how God exposed David’s heart for us to see.
- It is so easy to be lazy. II Samuel 11:1. David should have been on the battlefield with his army but he chose to stay home. An idle mind will soon find something else to do. Christians need to be about the Father’s business.
- It is so easy to lust after the flesh. V2. It is easy to go from a natural desire and take it to the ultimate disaster. Too much food, play, etc. goes beyond what God desires for you. Satan loves to work through our flesh. David had wives & concubines but lusted for more then he needed.
- It is so easy to lose self-control. Vv 3-5. What begins in our mind goes swiftly to the actual act of sinfulness.
- It is so easy to try and cover our sin. Vv 6-13. David went to incredible depths to attempt to cover his sin.
- It is so easy for sin to multiply. Vv 14-18 David went from lust, to sex, to duplicity, to murder to mass murder(other soldiers died also not just Uriah). Like a plant sin grows.
- It is so easy to live a lie. Vv 19-26. David pretended nothing happened.
- It is so easy to lack a conscience. V27. Although God was displeased David continued the farce.
Easy is not always best! (Mallari)